Food provided in Neldrac has an important role to play in the growth and development of children and in the development of future eating habits
Food provided in Neldrac has an important role to play in the growth and development of children and in the development of future eating habits.
Our menu aim to meet a significant amount of a child’s daily nutrition requirements. A variety of foods such as vegetables, fruits, cereals, milks, yoghurts and cheeses are provided along with our routine Indian breakfasts to children in our care, including a range of textures and tastes, appropriate to the developmental stages of different age groups.
|Important things that you should know about our Menu!|
- We provide vegetarian food only across all our centres
- All our kitchens are registered under the FSSAI (Food Safety & Standards Authority of India)
- Children with food allergies, intolerances, food preferences, and cultural needs are catered for their individual health needs
- All our menus are designed and assessed by P. Srilatha, a well-known nutritionist, and dietician
- All our meal plans are age-appropriate grouping 5 food elements - fruits, vegetables, whole grains, protein, and dairy
- All feeding staff will follow strict hygiene standards
- Every cooked item will be tasted by our staff before serving to our children
- Any stored food in boxes are labelled with expiry and discarded after that date
For a sample menu or more information visit your nearest branch or contact us here