We at Neldrac have always understood the stressful situation of every employee leaving their children at home while being away for work.
In the wake of Maternity Benefit(Amendment) Act 2017, which mandates that companies with more than 10 employees to provide a Day Care or Creche facility within the premises or a prescribed distance from the workplace, we bring to you our iStep, a conceptualized Day Care program.
It’s a Creche & Day care facility within your workplace vicinity (Onsite and Offsite), to help your employees focus better on work and be close to their little ones while we take a great care of them.
|Corporates can choose from the following options:|
The corporate provides space within their premises along with all the equipment and fit-outs to operate a dedicated Day Care facility exclusively for the wards of their employees.
Neldrac will set up a Day Care facility near the corporate office and would operate it on a non-exclusive basis. The corporates will have to block seats on per annum basis and Neldrac will guarantee availability throughout the year for the seats blocked.
Benefits to Corporate for choosing Neldrac:
- Experts in various methodologies
- Long Day Care with Early Learning Programs
- Experienced & Qualified Educators
- Making Children's Learning Visible
- Program based on EYLF and the 3 Bees Framework
- Welcoming babies as early as from 6 months of age
- We adhere to Australian NQF Standards
- Child Safety, Hygiene & Protection
- Mandate BLS, First-aid & CPR Certifications and trainings for all our staff
- Healthy Snacks and Meals options from our certified Child Nutritionist
- Special Dietary needs
- Timely Medical Check-ups
- A private, safe & secure place for nursing mothers.
- Everyday Communication and updates via app.
- Priority to Physical Activity
- Correcting child’s behavior via Documentation (Certified in Documenting)
For Corporate Connection, fill the form here