- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field or equivalent experience (Preferred).
- Proven experience in an administrative role, preferably within an educational setting.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in using office software, such as Microsoft Office Suite and database management systems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data management.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and policies related to education administration is desirable.
- Willing to commute to the location or relocate.
Apart from the above requirements, interested candidates must agree to follow and adhere to the COVID safety norms as outlined by Neldrac, state law, and central law.