At Neldrac, we endorse five learning outcomes for children from 0 to 6 years as part of our Early Years Learning Framework. We use these goals as a foundation for our early learning programs, which guide us in delivering a high-quality early learning experience.
In summary, the learning outcomes are:
- Children have a strong sense of identity. It’s about experiences, especially positive ones including change and transitions.
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world. When a child interacts and participates within groups, they develop sense of belonging, understand their reciprocal rights and responsibilities.
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing. Giving children the ability to cope with day-to-day stress and challenges.
- Children are confident and involved learners. Confidence to experiment and explore develops.
- Children are affective communicators. Children communicate from birth. They use gestures, sounds, language and assisted communicating.
- Social Development
- Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Development