Neldrac caters to children aged between 6 months and 12 years
- Neldrac’s dynamic, vibrant, and inspiring program is designed by our experienced early learning educators. Our programs are based on the conviction that children are natural learners, and that each child develops at their own pace.
- Our programs are flexible, individually tailored, and engaging. We aim to offer every child a rich and unique learning experience that will give them the best possible start in life – after all we are experts in various methodologies.
- Neldrac is the outcome of extensive research that explored various methodologies and curriculums in the world and accumulated their best practices to present to the kids a unique world of fun and learning.
- We bring to your child the world of knowledge in a fun-filled manner, we kindle a child’s desire to learn and present the environment where a child can climb the steps of knowledge with enthusiasm; we have thoughtfully conceptualized this futuristic preschool.
- We put a lot of emphasis on the adult and student ratio. We believe that appropriate attention and care must be given to children with respect to their ages.
- All of the educators we hire are qualified with appropriate degrees and are trained before taking on a child care role.
Neldrac is India’s 3rd ranking in the category or “Health, Nutrition and Safety” and also India’s 3rd ranking in “Design Thinking Leaders” and there is a reason for this:
- At Neldrac, we stand for providing the highest quality early learning and care in the safest possible environments for children, team members, and families.
- Children are the heart of everything we do at Neldrac, so making sure our environment and practices are safe at all the times is our first priority. All our centres have policies in place to ensure safety of our children.
- We want every Neldrac team member to feel confident about their health and safety every time they walk into one of our centres regardless of a pandemic or any other situation.
We want you to be assured that your child is safe with us at all the times.
All Neldrac centres are COVID safe. Visit your nearest Neldrac centre to find our Safety Policy.
We have implemented COVID safety norms at each and every centre. Visit your nearest Neldrac centre to find a copy on COVID safe measures.
Neldrac adheres to Australian EYLF (Early Years Learning Framework) and Australian NQS (National Quality Standards) in alignment with Indian NEP (National Education Policy). We are experts in various methodologies.
Visit any centre for more information.
We conduct a comprehensive background check on all prospective employees and frequent visitors.
Every teacher / educator must be qualified with degrees and trained before embarking on the childcare role. They undergo Early Childhood Education Certification from AIC.
Usually yes, Neldrac’s door is always welcoming and open for parents with any queries, but they are not allowed inside the classrooms whilst children are present. A parent can pre-book visit of the centre with the centre head for any inspection of the centre.
Neldrac provides nutritious breakfast, lunch, snacks each day. And we have transportation service available at every centre.
All our staff are trained regularly in CPR, first aid and fire emergencies. However, some centres might have a provision of nurse if any medical centre is not available within 2 kms radius. So, you can feel confident that your child is safe and receiving the best care possible.
Yes, once we set a schedule for your child, you will be billed quarterly regardless of your child’s attendance.
It depends on centre to centre based. Few of our corporate centres are open 24/7. It is best to talk to your centre head in regards to this.
Yes, apart from nutritious meals and transportation we have services like Mum & Bub, Ngage, NCare services. Enquire within for more details.
No, we have a strict pick-up policy. Any person other than the one mentioned in the pick-up card are not authorized to pick up your child unless prior written authorization by the centre head of that respective centre.
Yes, respective fee will be applicable.
Yes, provided you fulfil our recruitment criteria and you hold or willing to get certifications in Early Childhood.
No, Neldrac is COCO (Company Owned, Company Operated) model only. It doesn’t offer any franchise models.